Mar 26, 2007

Bummed!

Here we are sitting in front of the TV ready for "24" and what are we doing? Watching a black screen again. Aaaaagh! Oh, well. Guess we'll have to cozy up tomorrow in front of the computer and watch it on the screen there! At least we have that to look forward too.

Who else loves to watch "24" and couldn't watch it tonight? I guess it was still on in Round Rock, just like the last time. Wonder who rammed a car into the antenna this time?! Well, at least it wasn't us :-)

But, if we were watching TV now I wouldn't blog, so it was good for something and I'll go back to my book now and read a few more pages. That is a nice thing to do on an evening where otherwise you would be watching re-runs of shows, or a black Fox San Angelo Screen! Yes, I am rambling on!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment