Mar 13, 2009

Yeah! I am 50! Can you tell?!

My friend said: "50 is the new 40", so I just re-live the 40's :-)
 
Breakfast was gift giving. Earings and necklace from Parents and Rick!
(after I already got my gift from Tiffany and Jason [have to take a pic of that and post it])

 
Our trip to San Angelo (here I thought Kristy really wanted to go to San Angelo with me just to find out that her and my parents were just trying to get me out of the house!)
When we came back....
...I was greeted with sash, glasses & 'Mardi Gras' necklace all showing off the 50!
  
And my husband had flown in the Executive Chef of the Ritz Carlton from Boston, just for ME! And my sister too!
They were cooking all day, just for my surprise party!
Here is the Chef with all his creations!
  
Kristy and Anita
Rick and Ronny (our nephews) with party hats!
  
Ronny and I (thanks for the book I will have to read on the plane to S.C. next week! Have to take a picture of the cover and post also!) 
The party room...see the cake with the candles? Have to download Sandra's pictures, she took better ones I hope...not long distance shot :-)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So much fun...and the champagne (YUM!)...and Clayton's amazing food (DOUBLE YUM!)...

    Wish it were your birthday EVERY day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday greetings, Kirsten! It looks like you had a grand celebration, and the glasses are very becoming! Will you be wearing those to school on Monday?

    ReplyDelete