Nov 15, 2009

Okay, I admit, I love to read blogs!

Yes, I do read blogs, I love blogs. I read other peoples blogs. I read blogs of people I don't know, just because it is fun. And I do follow some blogs just because they are fun to read. And I follow some authors blogs, not because I particullarly like what they write in their books, or how they write their books. No, just because! I don't know how I got to Danielle Steel's blog, but I do read and follow her blogs. She leads an interesting life. And yes, I have quite a few of her books in German. Don't think I ever read one in English though. Anyways, I follow her blog and today she has written a funny one I thought I ought to share with you, especially if you are a dog person. So, here is the link and if you follow my blog you might just want to peek into hers today!
Have fun reading it and let me know what you thought...if you want too!

No comments:

Post a Comment