Nov 23, 2006

One update!

Okay, so we went to Austin last weekend. Dan went to meetings, and Tiffany met Jason and me and we went shopping at the new outlet mall in Round Rock. Tiffany's mom also came and I wasn't the only 'adult' around. Did we buy much? No, I just bought one pot and a cookie cutter. What a shame! When Dan came from his meetings I already had checked into the hotel and we had decided to go to the Saltgrass Steakhouse. What a good decision that was. Tiffany's parents met us there and we had some good steaks and good company. We were going to a movie afterwards, but that didn't happen either as we spend way too much time eating.






Jason and Tiffany before we started shopping.








Jason, Tiffany and Carol Ann waiting for me after shopping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment