Nov 4, 2006

Walking in the Park






After sitting in meetings all day Kristy had the idea to go to the Park and walk. Of course we were going to take the dogs, all three of them. Dan has to go along as I don't want to be responsible for Jaeger all by myself (and poop pick up is not my thing either :-)).
So, we did go for a walk, Kristy and her ladies went twice around, but Dan only does one, and I was beeing nice and also only went once. Actually we went 1 1/2 times and decided to take some pictures of Jaeger. By the time Kristy was done we were at the car already also waiting for her ladies as I wanted to take pictures of Jaeger with the girls. That is easier said then done though! But here are the results:





























And who is waiting for the snack?

1 comment:

  1. HA! I can't believe I didn't check in earlier to see your funny pics! The one of Dan and Jaeger disturbing the Hitchcockian bird field is hilarious...

    ReplyDelete