Oct 28, 2006

Great Fall Gathering or something similar!


Well, so you are wondering what I do with my free time? How about scrap booking! That is where I spend 6 hours last night. Got 18 pages done, and are that much farther with all my pictures. I really ought to go and spread all my stuff out and clean and organize it. But I guess I need another day off from work to do that :-)


Now, are you wondering what it says on my T-Shirt? Well, my little sister got that for me. Hmmm, did she get that as a retalatory thing because I gave her one like that that talked about her beeing my sister? Hah, what fun. Lets see what we can find in the stores now....




Anyway, here is the saying: "I SMILE because I scrapbook. I LAUGH because my HUSBAND can't do anything about it."
See my big grin?

1 comment:

  1. You're my hero. You cook, stitch, and scrapbook?

    In my next life, I hope to be a REAL GIRL!

    ReplyDelete