Oct 14, 2006

What happened between the two last posts?

Well, it seems I just don't have time to get on this blog and write whatever is happening, so here is just a short update...
We started the book fair and then it ran all week. As we have over 1,000 students we were busy with teachers bringing them to the library. We do give the kids before and after school to have time to browse and shop. With this many kids though we limit it to students with money. Sad, but we can't have all of them in at the same time. So I was at school at 7:20 and stayed till after 4 (normally I work from 7:30-3:30). Monday afternoon we went to Sam's to buy all the food we needed for the Family Event we had on Tuesday evening, right after school, so I came home after 6 one day and after 7 the next.
My parents came to visit on Tuesday and I ran home at lunch to say hi then I didn't see them till after 7. Wednesday and Thursday regular book fair schedule and Friday I took off from work and my parents took Dan and me to the airport for our trip to Atlanta.
So now you ought to read the next blog to find out what all happened there. But I can't even tell you how much we were spoiled by the company. If you have never heard of Primerica, look it up in the phone book and find yourself an agent who can help you out. Advertisement? Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment