Jan 6, 2007

2007!

Yes, we are still here and going strong. My sister thinks we haven't done anything since my last posting, but we have been way to busy to post anything. So, I have downloaded pictures and will put them up now. No time though, so I won't write anything on each picture.

There are some from News Years Eve, which we celebrated with friends, and we had some "fire crackers". Then we have pictures of Tina and me reading (where is the fire in the fireplace?) And Tina's pasttime, she always has to scratch Dirk's back when she has a free minute. Poor Girl!

Then there are pics with Lion, Jason & Rick; Lion on his skateboard (Tina and I are sunning); and pictures when we are watching TV...and are out to eat, (yes, we eat all the time) :-)

Enjoy living through us. We are renting out some kids too!!!

| View Show | Create Your Own

1 comment:

  1. Na endlich ein paar Bilder. Und kein einziges mit essen....

    ReplyDelete