Dec 31, 2006

At the Playground!


| View Show | Create Your Own

It is New Year's Eve. After breakfast I decided that some kids need to run and get some fresh air, so we went to the playground!

Es ist Silvester. Nach dem Fruehstueck dachte ich es waere eine gute idee fuer ein paar Kinder etwas frische Luft zu schnuppern, also ging es zum Spielplatz!

I hoped Rick would fall asleep, and he did on the drive home. Tina got to sleep too, but I, as always, kept getting interupted. Oh, well.

Ich hoffte Rick wuerde einschlafen und er tat es auf dem Heimweg. Tina hat auch geschlafen, aber mir ging es wie immer und ich habe nicht geschlafen.

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment, but it disappeared. Here it is again--I love the blogs and pics. WONDERFUL!

    Okay, after a quick run to the bank, I'm going to try to sleep again. (I drove 21 of the 22 hours from Charlotte, and we got in at 4:00 this morning.)

    See you tomorrow?
    Sleepy

    ReplyDelete