Feb 11, 2007

Abilene weather keeps us surprised!

TodayPatchyFogHi 58°F
TonightCloudyLo 51°F
MondaySlight ChcTstmsHi 72°F
MondayNightMostlyClearLo 36°F
TuesdayPartlyCloudyHi 48°F
TuesdayNightChanceSnowLo 28°F
WednesdayChanceSnowHi 33°F
WednesdayNightWintryMixLo 25°F
ThursdayCloudyHi 36°F

So, Monday we'll have 72 and Tuesday/Wednesday we'll be driving in the snow again?! Well, ain't it fun to live here? I just love it, but maybe I need to go shopping for winter clothing, I gave them all up in the last 17 years. So, where are the winter jackets? I do have scarves though!

Here is a link to check out. I think I'm going on a tour in March, who is coming along?
http://www.visitnatchez.com/custom/webpage4.cfm?content=EventsDetail&id=795&CFID=14705283&CFTOKEN=79017049

Check it out and let me know :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so broke and sick of traveling...you should just go and post all the cool pictures so I can enjoy it vicariously!

    See you in a few minutes...with the COOLEST Austin souvenir! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete