Feb 19, 2007

Austin

So, we get this phone call on Friday from Jason he has been hired for the job as Assistant Assistant Manager at PetHotel - run by PetSmart - in Round Rock. He stays down there to find an apartment (easier said then done) just to call us on Saturday night because he and Tiffany are to overwhelmed to go on and spend the big bucks! Poor kids. Anyways, Dan and I drove to Round Rock on Sunday morning, looked at the apartment, gave our blessing, co-signed the papers (Jason has no rental history as he was renting from us, would we give him a bad rap?), went to IKEA (if you haven't been you ought to look for one), went for dinner at "Bennigan's" and started our 3.15 hr drive home! We made it back by 12:36 and I fell to bed totally exhausted. As Dan got to sleep on the way down there as I drove, he had to drive home. I did stay awake till Brownwood, but then it overcame me and I slept the 1 hr back, with breaks :-). And of course my alarm woke me up at 5:36 this morning - Ring, Ring, it's time to get up! Oh, well. What do we have kids for?
If he gets the apartment ( we won't know for a couple of days, Wednesday they say) we will be moving him on Saturday as he starts his new job on Monday! Yeah! Finally! A job in Round Rock. Now lets keep talking about the wedding plans...
No pictures, as we didn't take any, but you will see them next Monday! Or maybe before that if I take the laptop down there :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jason & Tiffany! (Or "Jiffany," your celebrity name...)

    Can't wait to see the pics...

    ReplyDelete