Apr 26, 2008

Dogs...


Someone just kissed me...I don't like that!
Took the dogs out and introduced them to the neighbor lady. She hadn't seen them. And her sister was there also and wanted to see him.
It was fun, but hard work and Dan just stands there and takes pictures. What a guy :-)
And the swirl is Jaeger!
I have been working in the school kitchen the last two days. Thursday after work, I cut up pounds and pounds of chicken breast, no I didn't do it by myself, there was another lady helping and they had started before I got off work. But still...
Yesterday I rolled over 500 Beef Enchilada's from dipping in sauce, adding beef and cheese to rolling, covering and placing in fridge! There were three of us, and then there were groups who made Beef and hot stuff Enchilada's, Cheese Enchiladas, & then I helped with Chicken Enchiladas.
Well, we hope to serve over 1,000 meals today for a fund raiser put on by our school. There is also going to be a dunkin' booth, face painting, auction, cake walk a.s.o.
It'll be fun. And no, I am not in the kitchen today, I will be taking pictures and then the kids will get them next week. Oh, yeah, they have to pay for them :-)
More updates later!

1 comment:

  1. God bless you for all that raw food touching you had to do. If they'd put me on raw chicken detail, the health inspector would have had issues with the tears and vomit in my work area.

    Seriously, all the hard work you did this week reminded me of your mom and the hours she put in at your church's festival back home. I'm so proud to know you two!

    (Stick me in the dunking booth any day...I left the hard work to YOU and the Kitchen Crew!)

    ReplyDelete