Apr 27, 2008

Madison's Fiesta, or Madison's Make-Over

Hey, we are supposed to have fun :-)

Kristy singed up to be in the Dunkin' booth, the very first shot got her dunked!!!
Watch the video.

Poor girl got dunked over 10 times in the half hour she was on the seat...that water was cold and she was freezing. It was fun for a while, but then it really did get kind of old, and cold!
She went home and emptied the hot water heater!!!
What a good sport...did I do it...NO WAY...those kids would have dunked me a lot more, there would have been a long line and much money :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a WONDERFUL day...beautiful weather, delicious enchiladas, fun activities, smiling faces, and a warm, generous feeling in our hearts. (The only warmth I enjoyed during my FREEZING COLD dunkings!)

    Thank you so much for putting up that *hilarious* video...the best part is hearing the laughter throughout the patio after I went in, high heels and all! (Did you hear some kid belly laughing? So funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video! Had I been there, I'm not sure if I could've resisted buying a ball...or twelve. Get well and warm soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kirsten, for filming the fun of the dunking booth and sharing it with us on your blog! I must say, Kristy is a good sport! I only hope she had her swimsuit on under that skirt!

    As a child, I had a similar experience after church one Sunday when I bolted from my mother's grip; and on my way to the water fountain, I fell into the sunken baptistry which was positioned under the pulpit. My taffeta dress became my "parachute" and ballooned over my head!

    You were certainly in the right place at the right time to catch the very first dunk with your camera! Danke fur das dunk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    Dad... I hope you didn't keep the hat... it'd probably get you killed down here, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete