Oct 27, 2008

This Morning!

So, my alarm rings and wakes me up out of the depths of my sleep! I click the snooze button and go back to dream land. 5 min. later - same thing again. I am sound asleep again. Snooze for the second time. Before it rings the third time I am finally awake and up and going. Turn on the coffee pot, make breakfast, sit on the computer, read newspaper, emails, drink my coffee. Check time as it should be close to getting ready for work...it's only 4:30!!! I don't get up till 5:30...what is going on??? Oh, all the clocks show 4:30...i am up 2 hours before i have to get up!!! What is going on???? My alarm is the only clock that shows the wrong time. Every thing else shows 4:30, my clock now shows 6:30...2 hours difference???!!! Oh, well, guess the battery is running out and instead of it going slower it goes faster??? Now what am I going to do? I am wide awake...but I guess the bed does call and I am going back for an hour and a half...am I going to trust that alarm clock though? I guess I better set the cell phone also...bummer! By then the coffee will be stale!
Well, good night for another hour or two...

2 comments:

  1. Makes up for my 2 mornings of being at drill at 0645, ready for PT, and you sleeping in! :P

    Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You woke up at THREE-THIRTY?

    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...yawn...SNORE.

    Pooped like you,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete