Nov 16, 2008

Dan has me working!!!

Always something else in our lives. Dan is finally moving into an office with view! And who has to help? Yep, just me! Oh, well, someone has to help him to get everything done, and that would be me :-)

Here Dan has me pick up the desk all by myself...just kidding, I am just pretending.


And Dan, hah, he just takes a nap while I am working hard...
...of course he has to lay down to work on screwing the desk together.
 And here he is again on the floor...there are many screws that have to hold the desk in place :-)
We have worked hard to get it all done, and here is the result. (See, all his C-130s are hanging where he can see them, and the clock is straight ahead so he'll come home in time for dinner [if he's late he has to buy it!]).
So Dan gets his picture taken with his desk, and I? ...oh, well!
And after all this work I get to go to Christmas in November and spend money without Dan complaining !

No comments:

Post a Comment