Nov 17, 2008

So, I am home, sick and...

...and what do I do? Check out my friend's blog.
(Wait, my coffee is ready, have to get a cup first!)...





...Aaagh, Kaffee!!



Anyways, there is a new entry, very interesting, so I have to check out the website she links too and what do I find? Hah, here are the results (one should not work with Dewey to long or they become Dewey themselvs! Now Kristy and I have talked about where in the Dewey system we should be found but that came out to other things then these posts below!)
Kirsten Bush's Dewey Decimal Section:

622 Mining & related operations

Kirsten Bush = 19890542198 = 198+905+421+98 = 1622


Class:
600 Technology


Contains:
Health, agriculture, management, public relations, buildings.



What it says about you:
You are creative and inspired to make the world a better place. You can work hard on something when it catches your interest. Your friends have unique interests in common with you.

...and because it's so much fun I don't stop at one...



Kirsten Bush's Dewey Decimal Section:

071 Newspapers in North America

Kirsten Bush's birthday: 1/12/1959 = 112+1959 = 2071


Class:
000 Computer Science, Information & General Works


Contains:
Encyclopedias, magazines, journals and books with quotations.



What it says about you:
You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com


...Stubborn? Yes that's me...I didn't vote for Obama and was very outspoken about that also... (But I do relent sometimes and I hope I was very wrong about Obama...we can only pray!)


Kirsten Bush's Dewey Decimal Section:

012 Bibliographies of individuals


Class:
000 Computer Science, Information & General Works


Contains:
Encyclopedias, magazines, journals and books with quotations.



What it says about you:
You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

...and why does it say twice the same thing about me??? There is something wrong, I am not THAT stubborn!

Well, I wasn't born a 'Bush' anyway...let's see what changes when I go by my Maiden Name!


Kirsten Schumann's Dewey Decimal Section:

553 Economic geology

Kirsten Schumann = 198905493813144 = 198+905+493+813+144 = 2553


Class:
500 Science


Contains:
Math, astronomy, prehistoric life, plants and animals.



What it says about you:
You are fascinated by the world around you, and see it as a puzzle worth exploring. You try to understand how things work and how you can make them better. You might be a nerd.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com


Okay, now it's official...I am a nerd...how can that be?
I dare you all to post these on your blog also!
Have fun!

1 comment: