Apr 27, 2009

Thunder and Lightning

A dog who's afraid of thunder and lightning! Kept us up all night...but has finally found some peace knowing I am at the computer and 'watch' over him...there goes the thunder, and no complained from the rear room! We'll see if the peace will last (at least to the next thundery night)!

Why his eye is read, no idea...it is blue!


And see, he can relax in stormy weather, or maybe he is just too tired...here comes thunder again...no noise so far!

And here is Jaeger, on Sunday morning after being left outside for 10 minutes with food!
He just wants to come in maybe he isn't done sleeping, or it is way to windy for him!

2 comments:

  1. His eyes are red because he's bleary-eyed from lack of sleep! Poor baby.

    And speaking of lack of sleep...Karen and I didn't sleep too well, either! What a raucous night we had. (This morning, as I drove to the Y in the dark, I turned my head left at a stop sign right when a CRACK of lightning made the whole intersection as bright as day. It freaked me out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiled mutts. :P

    ReplyDelete