May 8, 2009

What a surprise I had today at School!

So, I am at School working hard, and the secretary walks in. I had just turned around quickly and saw her standing there with some flowers in her hand, as always I said: "oh how nice, are they for me, haha", and looked away as I was talking with a student, when I realized that I had seen my name on the card, so my head flew around again and I said: "oh, they really are for me, who are they from...?" Well, she didn't know of course, but I had a card to unwrap and find the note attached...they were from Jason and Tiffany! Yeah, they did think of me!


2 comments:

  1. jason and tiffany5/8/09, 10:27 PM

    Of course we thought of you. :P

    Tiffany said we should get flowers, so, I picked the coolest thing in purple I could find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all have no idea how pretty these were. The pics are good, but they don't do the true colors justice!

    ReplyDelete