Feb 8, 2009

Hey, here is an update...

...as we don't do anything there is nothing to update :-)

Okay, here is something Dan had to do on Friday...fix our leak under the sink!

What a bummer. A few weeks ago I thought the dishwashing soap box was wet, but Dan 'checked' and found nothing. Friday we had termite inspection...well, surprise, no termites, but we had a leak, so bad that the board under the sink had already broken. I don't take anything out from under there except the vinegar and soap, so I never noticed anything...well, Dan spend Friday evening on it, then he also spend all day Saturday on it as there was not just the one leak. So the whole job entitled him to drive to Lowe's about 4 times (and he has to go back again to exchange something else). Luckily Friday evening I went scrap booking, and on Saturday I had to work on a Powerpoint project for a friend that used up all my time...so I didn't 'have' to help :-) Just stayed out of his way.







Well, I finished up another letter to Jason today, that kid is doing great, or so he says, at Basic. He is having the time of his life. Now, we'll see what he says when we get there for graduation, we'll see if it really is that much fun and if he really did buff up as much as he says! That kid has one weird sense of humor...but his letters are very positive and that is good. We might have to take his letters to someone who can look at it and tell us if they were written under duress...ah, nah...no need for that.
In todays letter I said I would take some pictures of his dogs, well, tried that...but it isn't as easy as one things, especially if I don't take any snacks outside to those brats. They are so rotten and spoiled it's unbelievable. Rhowdie at least comes and gets his pampering, but Jaeger thinks that if he stays infront of the door I would actually let him in.
  • Today??? 
  • When it's pretty nice outside??? 
  • When the temperature is in the upper 60s??? 
  • The wind is blowing warm (after blowing cold earlier)???
Well, back to me going outside to take a picture with the dogs. Thought I was smart and put it on a low piece of wood...too low!


Can you see I cut off my head, and this would have been a fun picture...or was it? Dog Attack :-)






Then I got to grab Rhowdie...yeah, that's pretty good...





But both dogs and me???










 

Here is Jaeger pretending he doesn't want to be pet. He did come too, but I must not have pushed the right button, and I can never see the little digital display to see if we are all on the picture...well, we were, and Jason's busted car also. When are we getting ridd of this one? 
Hey, Jaeger, no one is home and you are staying out too...poor dog, but when it starts to rain I'll let them both in :-)

1 comment:

  1. Go go go, Dan! I’m sure he’ll get those leaks fixed in no time! In times like these, it might in fact be better to stay out of the way, and let him do his thing. I have a go-to plumber myself, and I usually choose to just leave him to his devices so that he can concentrate on getting the plumbing fixed. It’s a good thing you checked down there when you did. If you’d waited any later, who knows how much damage the leaks might’ve caused! Well, here’s hoping your leaks get sorted out soon! Good luck, Dan!

    ReplyDelete