Feb 25, 2009

Should be a wordless Wednesday, but...

...well, I don't have a picture I want to share ":-( Oh, well.

Actually the only thing I have to say is that we booked our hotel, our car, and are waiting for our airplane tickets which we got with the vouchers we got from last year's flight. Found out they have to be actually mailed in to American before I get my discounted tickets...oh, well, so we wait! But I want to be able to make it to Jason's graduation in S.C. We are so looking forward to that! What fun it will be.
We just love getting letters from Jason telling us what he is doing there and his experiences. Of course he only tells us some of it and never all :-) We'll have to wait till we can spend some time with him and then he'll get to talk, talk, talk! The one time he called us it wsas way to hard to come up with a question for him. We were just shocked that he called us, and the 11 minutes went by way to quick...that was 3 weeks ago :-(

Well, that is all for today, maybe Dan and I can actually go and do something fun and show you a picture of it next time I blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment