Nov 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! (with periodic updates today!)

Wishing you all the best Thanksgiving feast ever!
As my parents are here I have lots to be thankful for, and I don't have to do all the cooking this year as we are invited to our friends who do most, so more thankfulness here!
It is also nice and cold...now I wished we'd stay home and start a fire in the fireplace...but there is always the evening :-) and I am looking forward to that. Hope Dan is also, as he has to make the fire. He has already collected wood, but I think it needs some cutting!
Pictures will be posted tonight, after I make some. Can you believe my parents have been here since Tuesday and we haven't done pictures yet...oh, well...it will happen.
Maybe I'll snap a picture of the cheesecake I made yesterday, and the cookies I'll make in a little while, oh, and the Egg Nogg I will make in a bit also?!
What a feast...all sweet!
Looking forward to the snow!
While my dad and Jaeger watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade (Macy's)...


...and I do some baking and cooking...(who would take a picture of me?)

...my mom is stitching away on her table cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment