Nov 11, 2007

Just pictures...

Made this Fall runner last year. Love the colors, and Dan bought me the flowers...and they will last forever ;)Just finished this one! It will go on the table after Thanksgiving, when I am ready for Christmas!
Made this one last year, but just got it framed this summer, I love snowman and the snow for a day is fun :-)
Made this one this year also, need as much help as I can get getting ready for Christmas in the hot temperature...hence I like snowman cross stitched!
Made this one a couple of years ago...they do come in all sizes, especially in Texas where we might not have enough snow for a full size snowman!
The "B" and the Dragonheart were made for Tiffany and Jason this year.
My 'Celtic Summer' was finished this year also and is joining my 'Celtic Spring'.
Autumn and Winter are awaiting ordering :-)
Yep, finally did my 'Texas'! Sandra bought the pattern for me a while back (I think)!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those are beautiful! I had only seen a couple of them. My favorites are the Celtic Summer and the holly-draped state of Texas. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete