Dec 29, 2007

DOGS!!!

Now we have two dogs slabbering up the door...and Rhowdie even stands up against it...just waiting for those muddy paw prints :-)
Big yawn from Jaeger...
...and a bored Rhowdie look!
Dan is getting good in the two-handed play!
Hah, having two dogs means using two hands...poor Dan!
But then I tired them out with a walk in the park today...1.5 miles, with two dogs, okay, I had help.
Rhowdie went down the slide twice, once with each girl, and Jaeger did make it once with me...Have to rethink taking him again. I don't think it'll work again.



And who says Rhowdie doesn't bark? Even Jaeger moved away from him. You should have heard him howl before this one though. He was with his tail towards the door and Jaeger with his muzzle...untill I had to open the door to get Rhowdies noise.
They do like playing with each other and eye each other alot. I'm going for a walk with the dogs in a bit and then we'll take more pictures :-) Upload them and write another blog...It'll be the blog of the dogs from now on...just kidding...there are other things in life :)

2 comments:

  1. WHAT? There's more to life than dogs?

    Okay, chocolate. And books. Oh, and maybe True Love's Kiss (for all the Enchanted fans out there)...

    As for not going down the slide again with Jaeger...umm, no. You MUST do that again (while I hold the video camera and try not to wet my pants)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... such cute puppies. We can't wait to steal them back!

    :P

    ReplyDelete