Dec 24, 2007

Merry Christmas - Froehliche Weihnachten!


After Church (Candlelight Services) and a dinner at home for the two of us, we unpacked our presents. There wasn't supposed to be anything, as we already had our big gifts, but Santa was good to us anyways! We must have been good this year.



















Dan got another C-130 picture for his office, a Chicago CD, and a Starbucks gift card (from Sandra)!




















I, on the other hand, got a box of Winchester bullets and a Hallmark Barbie Ornament (#14 in the series, and I have them all, after all we are the same age, she just holds up better). A book on tape from my mom, plus two table cloths, one to stitch :-), and one to use! And Sandra did get me a gift card also...what would I do without my sister???!!! (Less gray hair for one!)













And we can't forget Jaeger, he got something from Jason, a busy bone...kept him busy while we tried to take some pictures of him. He wont get it to eat until Wednesday evening...some things will just have to be savored :-)

















He keeps trying to unwrap it...and he is doing pretty good. Smart dog.

1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    Looks like everyone had a good time...here's hoping you have safe travel and lots of fun today!

    P.S. Love C-130s and audiobooks, like Barbie and Starbucks...but Chicago? Argh!

    (Give me coal! I'll take Jaeger's bone! ANYTHING but Chicago!)

    Maybe Dan ended up on Santa's Naughty List, after all!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete