Dec 4, 2007

An Update from me :-)

Thursday I got to go on a Field Trip with some 7th Graders to the Grace Museeum here in Abilene. The show is titled Bound for Glory: America in Color 1929-1943 ( http://www.thegracemuseum.org/ ). As you can see my group enjoyed playing on the musical art that had nothing to do with the Depression Area...oh, well...they had fun :-) Saturday Morning Dan and I put up the Christmas tree...the lights are on...where is Tiffany to help decorate it?

Saturday afternoon I was off with Karen, Molly, Hannah, & Kristy to the Philharmonic Christmas Show at the Civic Center. We stopped for Starbucks first.

And Yesterday Jaeger received yet another gift from Jason. A memory foam bed...and he likes it...he didn't move from it at all!

It is the blue rectangle in the middle of the white towel. I have to put the rug back in that room. But it needed washing and took a little longer to try...no more towels for the dog...now that he has a lampwool covered bed (in his new kennel) and a memory foam bed for all the other times. He is supposed to be a watchdog...yet he is a pampered lap puppy....go figure!

1 comment:

  1. Memory foam? How cool is that? I wouldn't get off of it, either...lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete