Dec 30, 2007

Just another update...

Dan with Jaeger, Houston with Rhowdie (aka 'Colt'), and Kristy with MayBee



Friday I went to lunch, best Chinese Restaurant in town :-) SzeChuan. They were closed for 18 month...I can't believe it was that long, but now they have a new location and had their grand opening. We were there just before 11 when they open and we had to WAIT!!! But it was good!
Then we went to a movie, looking for something wholesome? Go and see Enchanted, but you might want to take some kids along :-) But it was a ball anyways. Then taking the two dogs for a walk in the park. Luckily I had help and you can see the pictures below from the last blog.
Saturday Kristy came with Houston to my house and we took the three dogs around the neighboorhood. Have yet to drive the distance to see how many miles we walked, but here are pictures from before we walked...and Dan did not go with us. And as I am taking the pictures, I am not in them :-)

1 comment:

  1. Didn't we have fun? Loved the movie...loved the walks...looking forward to your party...

    Dang. It's gonna' be hard to go back to work!

    :-(

    ReplyDelete