Jan 6, 2008

Dog Walking!




The cold wind finally left the area...it was very cold on Thursday and Friday...no walking for me :-) Then on Saturday we have it in the 70's and warm wind so we take the dogs out for their stroll. Molly loves to walk Rhowdie as he seems to be the only one who does not pull! Jaeger did quit after a while also...he got tired. And May Bee is not that bad either! Dan got to take some pictures of the 'Boys and Girls"!





Here you see us on my street, almost done walking. Why Jaeger and I are in the back I have no idea...he normally has to be in the front...but his attention is to something.

And you should see all three dogs stay at attention when they see a squirrel...I don't think it would survive if we would let them loose :-)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics! And you're right about that squirrel...he'd be as doomed as doomed could be if we let go of those leashes!

    (Do you remember Ed Grimley on SNL? "As doomed as doomed could be, I must say!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rhowdie has a Varmint Removal Certification somewhere.... didn't I pack that? :P


    Looks like the pups are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also das naechste mal bringe ich Cheyenne mit und dann koennen wir mitlaufen.

    ReplyDelete