Jan 2, 2008

Guess who is in trouble!




So, at 7 am the dogs have to go out...not a problem. I let them out and about 15 min. later they want back in...not a problem either. I decide that they will be fine without their cages in the family room. So, they are quiet, I am on the computer reading mail, reading the news. Checking up on stuff. I do hear Rhowdie bark once, when he wakes up he does that sometimes, scares himself I assume. So I finally go and check on them as they are really quiet. No dog tags jingeling or anything. What do I find? Rhowdie curled up behind the sofa on his regular spot, but where is Jaeger??? I had to turn on the light to see him...he didn't move and I couldn't see any lumbs on the floor...well...I found him finally. He never climbs up on the furniture, but now that he has a memory foam mattress the floor must be to hard for him and he found the next best thing!!! Well, only this time...the cages go back in the family room today!

3 comments:

  1. Now THAT's a cute Rottweiler!!! :P

    Terrible you didn't put his bed out. :P That'll learn ya!

    Glad they are both being good, and that your Grandpuppies are happy with their Oma und Opa. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Good to know that my dog isn't the only naughty one.

    (Also good to know that I wasn't the only one freezing my patootie off this morning at 7 a.m.! Did you know that it was sixteen degrees when I took May Bee out about that time...SIX DEGREES when you figure in the wind chill, whatever that is...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should spoil your husband more than you spoil that Rott!

    ReplyDelete