Sep 4, 2007

I've done it...

...read all 20 Texas Lone Star books before we had all the students in the library and I have to tell them they can't have a book because I am reading it...of course there are some others I have checked out that the kiddos can't get :-)

The last two were Heat by Mike Lupica and Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. Interesting books and not really what you would think by reading the titles :-)

Anyway, now on to something more adult...a book I actually bought... the mercy of thin air by Ronlyn Domingue, we'll see what that is about...took me a while to get the beginning last night, but then I should not start a book in bed when I am tired...but I did get it and am looking forward to what the ghost is going to do :-) (and no reading of the last pages to find out what is going to happen and no reading of the flap to see what the book is about)!!!

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're reading a 'grown up' book for once... although it has a ghost in it.

    ReplyDelete