Sep 12, 2007

Trivia

Well, here is one for Jason!!!

Today in 1987 "Fraggle Rock" had it's TV Premiere~ it is 20 years old today~!

Tis childre's show was a cartoon version of the live Jim Henson puppet production on HBO. It was set in the rock underneath a scientist's house and featured characters such as the Fraggles, the Doozers and the Gorgs. ~ info from 'The Teacher's Calendar'

Whenever this show came on we watched it...yes, we used to watch HBO, and yes, we paid for it :-)

Today is also 'Video Games Day' so, kids, thank your parents for all the quaters and game cartridges!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember fraggle rock. We sort of anywau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

    I remember I got a quarter once in some terminal... I really wanted to play Robocop, and the machine ate my quarter. :(

    But soooo many other times. :)

    Love you 2!!

    ReplyDelete