Sep 24, 2007

Jaeger

He can not be disturbed when he has his bone. He'll just keep chewing away on it!

We have already tired him out and he won't play anymore. He does scratch us up when he keeps rolling around like that and stretching. Dan and I keep yelling oww!!!
But it is fun playing with him, especially when I won't let him have his bone and just dangle it in front of him.
I'll post another one tomorrow when I'm done sleeping, it takes too long to upload these video's :-)


That dog is quick!


And he'll bark if coaxed, and even without a snack, he got that one later -see above video!

2 comments:

  1. What a super-sweet puppy!
    I'm sooo jealous Tiffany gets to be with him this week, and I don't.

    What a bummer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,
    Ihr werdet langsam faul.Als morgenlektuere muss ich tagelang das selbe lesen.Habt ihr keine Lust mehr oder keine Zeit.

    ReplyDelete