Jul 14, 2006

Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have arrived! It is hot and humid, and Í type wrong as these german keyboards are not like the american ones, so bear with me and my mistakes :-)
We had a long flight where we left Abilene on the 9 am flight and left DFW at 2:50pm arrived in Germany at 7:20 am.
  • picked up
  • taken home
  • got good breakfast (darn - forgot pictures}
  • some went for walks, some slept, some talked - Your guess!
  • had lunch
  • some slept
  • some showered
  • some where lost
  • went to Tina's birthday party
  • some came home and write a post
  • some are lost...I think...and with the dog to boost

Anyway, tomorrow morning we are on our way to bavaria, mountains, castles, a.s.o. where we'll be for the next three days. We expect to come back on monday night. Then we post some more, maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Glad you made it safely.

    Hug a tree for me. (I've heard they're lovely...)

    Sick of hot and flat,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete