Jul 22, 2006

Okay, here is some more :-)

No pictures at this time, just too busy! We were shopping and preparing food on Thursday for Friday's party. Then on Friday, Party time!!!!!!!!!!!1
At 10 a.m. the first people started coming to congratulate, so everything was beeing prepared to be out for them, but, of course, we were a little late and still put stuff out for the buffet, not a problem though. We also had Champagne for the toasting, and everyone who came in got a class. Then most people sat down to eat and drink.


We did all that in our yard, as you will see on the pictures. It is so hot though and humid, but we just kept serving mineral water and a bit of wine, champagne, beer, juice...whatever they wanted to have, and plenty of food.


Jason and his cousin Rick!

My parents, especially my mom, also had a great surprise, my two aunts, who had not yet been here and also hadn't said that they would or would not come, also arrived. So all three sisters of my mom came from the States!!! Here is the picture of my mom, her sisters and her brother, my father skipped in also...


By 10 p.m. it was only family and some of them left also. Then the man (all the uncles and cousins and brother's and father's and -in law-) went out to a couple of local pubs...they came back around 3 a.m. and we left them...then the just wanted to sleep till noon, well they did.
So, today we are taking it easy and will be on our way to Berlin tomorrow.
For now, believe me when I say we have had fun.

1 comment:

  1. How did Oma & Opa like their book? (I would have bawled like a baby if my kids had done that for me!)

    Happy Anniversary, Frau und Herr Schumann!

    ReplyDelete