Jul 27, 2006

swimming

So, today we went to the pool with Lion, Rick & Tina. Ronny joint in after he came back from work. Daniel must have decided to stay out of the heat - Smart cookie!

Jason and Lion enjoyed diving off the diving board, Tiffany did a few jumps too, but I think she mostly watched so the boys wouldn't get into trouble. Always have to have one sane person there! I watched for a while, but took care of Rick mostly so Tina could be with Lion for once. He needed to show her all his new dives. Rick is a water rat, and he doesn't care that he was shivering. He would have stayed in there for ever. But I did get him out for a while to heat up again.

Ronny didn't get to join until 12:30, but then the "big" kids, Lion included, got to stay longer and enjoy another hour. They were all pooped out by the time they came back.

After some rest and coffee, we finally went grocery shopping. So, now our suitcases are full of food and where will we put our clothing? Guess we'll have to find a spot. Too bad we can't take everything. Must buy some bread yet today, and some mustard, I actually forgot!!!

Still have to go shoe shopping with Dan, Jason & Tiffany yet also.

And, I almost forgot, we went out to a Greek restaurant!! Yummy, no, that is not the name, but it was good. What is the name though? As we were invited and went with many people I have no idea! I'll have to check that one out though!

Pictures will have to follow when we are in the states, as I downloaded them to the laptop already and the speed of the connection here is not to good.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, and by the way...

    That picture of Rick may be the best photograph you've EVER taken! I adore it.

    That boy could make a killing in Hollywood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, mad4books! I actually had to see if I wrote that comment, because I told Clayton the same thing, the best picture she ever took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you didn't use THIS pic for Wordless Wednesday...it's the PINNACLE of your photo career!

    Next WW!

    ReplyDelete