Apr 8, 2007

Happy Easter! Frohe Ostern!


It is sad when Easter comes around in April and we are snowed and iced in in Texas! Oh, well...at least we have a story to tell :-)

It shows it is 38 degrees outside this morning, which lets me hope that it will actually get a bit warmer today then it was yesterday. Of course it was nice sitting in front of the fire with Dan and Jaeger last night.
As I can't find any pictures of me on Easter at any of the Easter Egg Hunts we did on the 'Ranch', yes we do have a Ranch, I found the next best one, me with my uncle and a Rabbit on my skirt, what was I thinking? This picture was taken in the early 60's, in East Germany at my Grandparents house, and they had always had rabbits.

I know, I used to be young and cute, now I'm only cute :-)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Schone Kleid und Hase! (Is that even close? I wanted to compliment your pretty dress and bunny.)

    Happy Easter!

    Want to hear something funny? Bethany called me from Colorado Springs yesterday...only to laugh when I told her it was SNOWING in Abilene. (She said we could fly up there if we needed to *warm up.*)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know they did not keep those bunnys as pets ... especially handy on Easter....

    ReplyDelete