Apr 29, 2007

Jaeger at the PetsHotel!

So, this week end we took Jaeger along to Round Rock and dropped him off at Jason's place of employment! Jaeger got a nice "room" and lots of playtime with new friends.
Sniffing time!
Time to rest up!
Water break!See Jaeger? Left back corner, looking at Jason. You should have seen him a bit earlier when he was stretching his neck looking for Jason who was then standing next to me! And see the Rottweiler on the right? That is Taz. Dan kept looking at him wondering why the dog wasn't recoginzing him. I had to tell Dan he was looking at the wrong Rotti!And here is a poor dog watching Jason getting Jaeger ready to leave!And here you can see one happy dog and two happy owners!!! Look close and see who has the biggest smile! Now I need to scan the Report card Jaeger got at PetsHotel, all good and an A+ for using the potty :-) It's a BARK!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the pictures of the "blended family"! So sweet, even the dogs were smiling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I loved the pic of the Water Break...it reminded me of the Puppy Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete