Apr 7, 2007

Weather Update...and Happy Birthday Dirk!

So, when I finally looked out this morning this is what I found!
You can't see the flakes, but they were coming down slowly also.






And my bushes are blooming so nicely again too. Hopefully they will keep it up. There are many more closed buds that should have opened this week. We'll see what will happen.



And... Happy Birthday, Little Brother!



Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zu Deinem Geburtstag!





Yes, I used to hold him when he was small and undementing (Demented, Demanding whatever)!
Now he is taller then me and very dementing! Well, we love him anyways!
P.S. If you check my sister's blog and find the slideshow of me slapping my older brother, this is the same day :-) See, I can be nice!

And more snow pictures that I just took this afternoon! See my pink flowering bushes? :-(


And Ugly Front Yard!

Neighbors car all snowed in :-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dirk! (Even if you are dementing...lol!) Had to get that in before Kirsten catches it and changes the spelling!

    Kirsten, you killed two birds with one stone on this post...the day-before-Easter snow update AND you beat me to the punch on this week's W.W. challenge--a baby picture! You're the Early Bird this time...

    ReplyDelete