Jul 26, 2007

Minigolf , Batting Cage, Harry Potter Party, Anniversary & Pool

Lion and Dennis at Mini-Golf
All trying their luck in the Cages!


First slug...and first aid!
Harry Potter Party at Hastings...yes, we went their to see the rush for the book!
And we did share a 'butter beer'!
The kids tried the 'Sorting Hat', but alas, it didn't speak to them, so they have to stay at the Bush House :-)
It's my parents' 51st anniversary...oh, yeah, we just came back from the Harry Potter party and found all asleep, as it is shortly after midnight :-)
Couldn't get my Mama breakfast in bed, but Papa did bring her a rose :-)
(Dan stole from the neighbors rose bush!)
Love Birds in the pool...what is Lion up too?
And we are all so glad Ronny sports his name on his back!
These are the last pictures from the German invasion at my house. I just thought I ought to put them on the web so they can see them too. I did forgot to download these before I made CD's for them to take home...oh, well...they will forgive me after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment