Jul 11, 2007

More of the German invasion :-)

And where is my back rub Ronny? I am your favorite aunt, so you ought to have done that...oh, well.Ronny gives Johanna a back rub, poor girl needs it...with this family around :-)
Poor girl has to sit on the floor at Jason's while they are watching a movie. Oma and Lion are already asleep and I am watching partly with them. It is an arachnophobia movie...still slept afterward and had no bad dreams...2 more days and my baby is a married man!
Taking a picture of Ronny taking a picture of me...shall I go on?
Okay, this is my wordless Wednesday, is it Wednesday today?
Lion is watching TV at Jason's or is he watching a game that Ronny or Jason is playing on TV?
Here are Ronny and Johanna in Jason's dining room!
These two look like angels, but...



Preparations for the rehearsal dinner!
My mom is making a broccoli salad.
and my kitchen is a wreck with all the cakes I have been baking :-)
Johanna, Nadine & Birgit get to cut out hearts for the favor bags. Hah, I have all involved, why am I coming from a big family if they aren't helping :-)
Tomorrow will be the drive to Round Rock where we will shop for more stuff that we need and we will be ongoing with all the food preparations for the rehearsal dinner. I couldn't do it all without my mom! Making the cake on Friday and then Sandra wants to take me to get my nails done. (Actually she wants to get hers done and doesn't want to go alone!) We'll have to see if I have time for that!
Stay tuned for more upcoming information.

1 comment:

  1. Umm...WordFUL Wednesday? ;-)

    And why is Ronny flipping me off? ("Stay classy, San Diego.")

    ReplyDelete