May 25, 2008

Our Sunday, part one!!!

So we decided it was time for some Kebabs! The recipe I found was for from the Family Favorite Kebabs from the Taste of Home Magazine.
Yesterday Jason and I cut up all the meat and the vegetables, cooked the potatoes, made the marinade and Dan got to cut the fresh pineapple. All got marinaded over night.
Today I put all on sticks, Dan got to grill the Kebabs and some Feta Cheese, and it all got served with fresh baked German bread! (Thanks for the makers of the Bread Machine).As I had bought way too much food for just the four of us, (Dan, his mom, Jason and me) I invited Richard and Kristy over also.
In the middle of eating we thought that we hadn't taken any pictures yet, and Jason got the camera and clicked away.
The Kebabs!

So, as I said before, there was plenty for the six of us with food leftover, and I actually followed the recipe this time :-)
Dessert was a Apple Walnut Streusel Cake...yumm! Want some Tiffany?

Tomorrow, read the saga of the Gorgonzola Cheese Cake!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day! Thank you guys so much for the delicious food, strong coffee, and fast Internet!

    P.S. Oh, Tiffany, I ate enough for both of us...I'm *still* full! (Oh, and the grilled feta cheese...so amazing. I might actually dream about *cheese* tonight.)

    ReplyDelete